FringeTek and customers agree to the following terms of service.
The company FringeTek (operated by ApogeeHosting) is exclusively a seller of termination services. The services offered are of the best available quality. FringeTek does not pretend to offer 100% reliable service, to deal with specific providers or to get specific permissions from any providers, clients or any other person, and does not offer any warranty of it. FringeTek does not offer warranty of quality or availability of its services. All parties agree that it will conduct business in compliance to all requirements of the law of the State of Virginia, USA.
The term customer in this document applies to every person, company or other entity that have opened an account with FringeTek.
Customers agree to all of these terms upon opening an account with FringeTek using our sign-up form or our customer service, by email or phone.
- The customer shall not use this service as their sole call termination service, and shall be advised to have a backup solution in any case this service does not deliver the customer demand. The customer understands that FringeTek does not guarantee any privacy on the communications through FringeTek. FringeTek offers no warranty for failure of service.
- FringeTek does not claim that its service is “standard line quality”, and the client understands that the service quality is “as is”, and should vary depending on the location of the customer and the destination of each call.
- Due to the nature of our offering that allow customers to bring their own device, software, PBX or switch, the customer shall understand that the level of support, and the service offered is intended to customers with a higher technical level.
- The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of their Login and Password information. If this information is lost or given to any other party in any way, the customer understands that this will be his sole responsibility. The customer agrees to evenly change his passwords to protect his account from any suspicious act.
- The customer agrees to follow lawful purposes while using this service. Call usage has to comply with all application laws in Canada, the USA and the location country of the customer. The customer agrees to set the CallerID/ANI Identification in their configuration with accurate correspondence to them, without creating any confusion to another person or party.
- FringeTek makes no warranties, expressed or implied including or but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding its product or service.
- FringeTek will direct any payment, firstly to pay negative balances. The customer understands that all negative balances are due, and use the service with the acceptation that any call below negative balance does not mean that the calls are not due. FringeTek reserves the right to suspend any negative account., or any account that does not have a minimum 5 $ balance.
- ALL rate quotes are valid only on the day they are issued. It is the responsibility of the client to verify accuracy of rates.
- FringeTek reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue service at anytime and this without any notice, if this occurs, it will issue full refunds on unused balances.
- Flat Rate Plans (may be referred to as “Unlimited”) for local DID’s (USA and Canada) packages are intended for residential use only and include the use of 2 simultaneous channels and a maximum of 3500 inbound minutes per month.
- The free toll-free termination (value route) is provided to users under the premise that it will only add up to a small percentage of their traffic and that the account will also be used for regular traffic (incoming calls to DID numbers and/or outgoing calls to geographical areas). FringeTek reserves the right to determine if the free toll-free usage is not typical or falls out of the pattern mentioned previously, and disable this option when most of the customer’s calls consist of Toll free calls using the free toll-free termination (value route).
- Originating from pay phones to FringeTek toll-free numbers is not guaranteed.
- The use of scripts that modify the customer portal interface in a way that goes beyond cosmetic modifications (for example, Grease monkey scripts to add additional choices in web forms) are strictly forbidden and can lead to immediate account deletion and legal actions.
- The customer is responsible for all usage of his/her accounts and is also responsible of the actual balance in his account.
- The customer agrees to not purchase DID numbers from FringeTek with the sole intention to port them out to another service. FringeTek reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the purchase of new DID numbers from an account that presents this pattern and may charge a port-out fee to allow the port out of numbers removed on this fashion.
- At FringeTek sole discretion, you may incur a port away fee for any DID number(s) leaving our network as this is a pass-through charge from FringeTek carrier(s).
- All traffic routed to the following markets will be rated based on durations measured by the following billing increments: United States and Canada: 6 seconds increment, starting at a minimum of 6 seconds. Mexico: 60 seconds increment starting at a minimum of 60 seconds. Rest of the world: 6 seconds increment starting at a minimum of 6 seconds.
- Information on FringeTek site regarding service, including but not limited to termination providers, is based on information passed to it from intermediary companies and may have not been verified. Again, FringeTek services do no pretend to be 100% reliable and reliability is not guaranteed. Also, FringeTek will use reasonable efforts to assure obedience to all the requirements of the law of Quebec, Canada about security and confidentiality of any transactions or information.
- The customer agrees that he is not provided with the right to start any claim, remedy or action, legal or OTHERWISE THAT may harm FringeTek in any way that includes but is not limited to financially.
- FringeTek agrees to not sell your personal or corporate information to third parties.
- THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON THE FringeTek WEBSITE.
- FringeTek does not encrypt its transmissions, or sensitive parts of customer information in its database. FringeTek retains the right to voluntarily hand over information regarding customers, usage and calls if it is requested by law by governmental organizations.
- Refund policy: FringeTek guarantee the client that its service will be working as offered in its website. A customer can ask for a refund on its unused balance under the present :
- If a customer made a first deposit and did not used its credits for the reason that he can’t use the service , for any reason, FringeTek will refund 100% of the deposited amount to the client.
- If a client made a deposit and does not want to continue with the service, for any reason, FringeTek will refund the unused part of the deposit (total amount of deposits minus the usage by the client)
- We use a private security firm to automatically screen IP addresses upon logging in to the customer portal and also when you sign up for a new account. If this score is too high, you may be denied access by the system. You will not held FringeTek accountable for any inconvenience, financial loss or other issues related to this security measure.
- The customer will not use FringeTek termination (outbound) services for telemarketing purposes (Including, but not limited to Automated Dialers, Call Centers and collection agencies). FringeTek will suspend such activities without warning.
- The customer will not use any FringeTek DID number as their caller ID display for calls related to telemarketing / dialer traffic / polls / mass traffic campaigns, nor will use FringeTek DID numbers to receive traffic consistent with the aforementioned purposes (Mostly short calls, of very short duration). These activities can result in the suspension or removal of your DID number, FringeTek reserves the right to do it without prior notice.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to verify and test that any number delivered to his/her account is active and working properly before publishing it. The test should be made from a land-line or cell phone provider. FringeTek will not be held liable for any damages or advertising expenses arising from receiving a non working number. If a number is confirmed non working it will be deleted from the account and the cost of the number refunded.